FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Only Canadian residents of at least 19 years of age can qualify for membership and place orders.
Please include a high resolution image, photo, or scan of a valid primary Government issue ID that clearly displays your full name and date of birth with your membership application. Please feel welcome to black out any other personally identifying information such as photograph, address, etc.
As soon as your ID has been verified and you are confirmed as at least 19 years of age, you will receive your membership and your account will be activated.
You can begin shopping immediately when your member account is activated.
Please feel welcome to use the following link to refer to our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) that will help you know virtually everything you need to know about how to maximize your experience.
Please log into your member account and select your products by clicking on the buttons for any items you want to buy. They will be saved to the shopping cart.
Once you have finished shopping, simply checkout by clicking on the shopping cart button at the top right corner of the screen to complete placing your order.
Once your order has been received and is ready to be processed, you will receive an invoice by email complete with payment instructions.
Thank you for placing your order at BuyWeed2Go. We are happy to accept your payment using Interac e-Transfer. We regret that no other payment methods are accepted at this time. Please carefully read and follow these instructions to avoid delays and ensure that your order is processed promptly.
- Verify that the full name on your member ID matches the name on both:
- The account from which the payment will be sent from.
- The name of the person listed as the consignee that will receive the package.
- Set up your Interac e-Transfer payment:
- The payee name as: (payments123). Please do not reference “BuyWeed2Go” anywhere in your payment as doing so may result in us not being able to accept it. This also helps to protect from fraud.
- The payee email as: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Include your 5 digit order number in the notes box.
- Verify that the amount is correct and matches the total specified at the bottom of your receipt.
- Enter the Secret Question as “Who Am I”. Please do not write the secret answer here.
- Enter the Secret Answer as “customer”. Please double check that the secret answer is spelled correctly with all letters in lower case.
After we receive and process your payment, your financial institution will send you a notification that your payment has been accepted.
Our business days are from Monday to Friday and exclude weekends and statutory holidays.
Once payment has been processed, your order will ship within 24 hours. Please be patient as it can take some time for us to receive payments. Please also note that payments are processed in the order in which they are received.
When the payment for your order is accepted from Saturday to Sunday or on a statutory holiday, your order will be processed and then shipped with tracking information sent to you by the end of the next business day.
Please feel welcome to monitor the progress of your package using our internal tracking software.
- Go to your account page.
- Click on the “My Orders” section.
- Click on the small eyeball button on the right to see the last known location and status of your package.
Typically packages will arrive at western Canadian locations within 4-5 business days and arrive at eastern Canadian locations within 6-7 business days.
Please keep in mind that we have no control over packages once they leave our possession and are in the custody of our Carrier. Please be patient as we cannot affect the time that shipping takes and be confident that your package will arrive as swiftly as possible.
We discreetly ship all our orders in odour proof vacuum sealed packaging. The packaging is then boxed and sealed in generic unmarked bubble mailers that include tracking information as well as options for free added services at no extra charge.
- Signature required delivery confirmation: The package must be signed for and will likely not be dropped off otherwise. If no one is available to sign, then our Carrier typically leaves an attempted delivery notification memo card that indicates at which postal outlet your package will be available for pickup the next business day.
- Any package with a value of $300 or more must be sent with signature required delivery confirmation. If your preference is not to have signature required, we cannot guarantee your package and will not be held liable or responsible if it is lost or missing.
- Safe drop permitted: The package will be left in the safest area at the destination address if no one is available to receive it. If your preference is to select safe drop permitted, we cannot guarantee your package and will not be held liable or responsible if it is lost or missing.
Typically packages will arrive at western Canadian locations within 4-5 business days and arrive at Eastern Canadian locations within 6-8 business days. Please be patient as sometimes packages may experience delays which are regrettably beyond our control as we cannot manage packages once they leave our custody and are in the possession of our Carriers.
When delivery to a basement suite is preferred, please include a “B” in your Address Line 2 field. When delivery to a sub-unit is preferred, please include the unit number in your Address Line 2 field.
Please note that our Carriers do not have an obligation to deliver to basement suites or sub-units and often simply drop off at the main numbered street address. If your preference is delivery to a basement suite or sub-unit, we cannot guarantee your package and will not be held liable or responsible if it is lost or missing.
All of our packages are shipped as “Do Not Safe Drop”. This means that our Carriers will not drop off your package if no one is available to sign for it and receive it. Our Carriers typically leaves an attempted delivery notification memo card that indicates at which postal outlet your package will be available for pickup the next business day.
Sometimes our Carriers do not provide accurate or updated tracking information for packages. When this happens, packages that show as “delivered” have not yet arrived and may actually still be in transit.
Please do not contact our Carriers directly as they will not answer consignee inquiries about lost or missing packages and require shippers to open any inquiries. Please feel welcome to contact us and we will make every effort to locate your package.
We apologize that your product is defective and has not met your expectations. We strive to provide valued members like you with nothing less than the best experience possible. Please do not mark it to the attention of Stash Club and instead label your package to the following address:
NAME: Gary Andrews
ADDRESS: Main Street South P.O.
P.O. Box 75070
CITY: Vancouver, BC
POSTAL CODE: V5X 4V7
Once we receive and process your return, we will issue a store credit for the full value of what you originally paid for the returned product to your account. You are welcome to apply the store credit towards your next purchase. We are pleased to offer you the bonus of 10,000 Stash Miles that will be added to your account as a way to say sorry for any inconvenience.
We apologize that your package is missing some product. We strive to provide valued members like you with nothing less than the best experience possible. We will issue a store credit for the full value of what you originally paid for the missing product to your account. You are welcome to apply the store credit towards your next purchase. We are pleased to offer you the bonus of 10,000 BuyWeed2Go Miles that will be added to your account as a way to say sorry for any inconvenience.
We have a referral program where if you send anyone our site and they make a purchase you will get $25.
Our member service agents do their best to provide helpful and insightful product information, recommendations, and suggestions. Please be advised that in no way does this substitute for professional medical advice.
We strongly urge all our valued members to consult with a certified practising medical professional to receive the best possible advice about what product solutions might work best for them. Treating symptoms effectively varies for everyone what works for one person may not work for someone else because of differences in physiology and environment as well as other circumstances.
Only a medical professional has the training and ability to make the best possible diagnosis about how to treat symptoms and ailments. They are the best qualified to give advice and provide treatment that is specifically tailored to each individual.